Processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 REG. EU 679/2016
This is an information notice which is also provided pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 – European Regulation on privacy, as well as pursuant to the Measure regarding cookies n. 229 of 8 May 2014, to those who connect to the institutional site of La.So.Le. Est SpA (www.lasole.it); the information does not refer to sites that can be reached through links on the indicated site.
1. Data Controller
The owner of the processing of your personal data is:
LA.SO.LE. EST S.P.A, Via Peraria, 12/A33050 Percoto (UD), Italy – VAT.Nr. 02533400301, for the purposes of this information can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing and related legal basis
The data will be processed solely for the purposes and with reference to the legal bases listed below.
|Purposes||Type of data processed||Legal basis|
|Allow or facilitate site navigation, collect anonymous statistical information regarding the operation of the site.||Technical data relating to the user’s operating system, user IP addresses, site access times, etc. (navigation data)||Legitimate interest of the owner to provide the service and to guarantee access to the contents of the site|
|Provide answers, explanations and in-depth information based on requests sent by signing the form on the Company’s website.||Surname, name, email address and other personal and contact details (data provided voluntarily by the user)||Consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 a) GDPR|
|Sending communications or advertising material (marketing purposes)||Surname, name, email address, fax number (data provided voluntarily by the user)||Consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 a) GDPR|
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate in this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data on web contacts are not stored, however, for more than seven days, except for any verification of computer crimes against the site and are in no way communicated or disclosed to the outside except by law.
b) Data voluntarily provided by the user
If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in electronic mail, this involves the acquisition by LA.SO.LE. EST S.P.A. of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, to provide the service or to send marketing communications.
On the site, for particular purposes of optional processing or for certain types of data, there are specific summary information and express requests for explicit and voluntary consent.
3. Nature of data provision
Except from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data is optional, however, any refusal to provide data for the purposes indicated in point 2 may make it impossible to start the requested service.
In detail, the data necessary for suitable communication / information are marked with an asterisk while the others are optional.
Any refusal to provide data for marketing purposes will not affect the regular performance of the requested service.
4. Processing methods
Data collection takes place in compliance with the principles of relevance, completeness and non-excessiveness in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The personal data provided are processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, provided for in article 5 of the GDPR, in paper form and/or with the aid of computer and electronic tools designed to memorize and manage the data themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee security and protect the privacy of the data subject.
The data can be processed anonymously for the performance of statistical activities aimed at improving the services offered.
5. Categories of recipients of personal data
Only authorized persons, such as those in charge of the commercial area, marketing department, information system management and maintenance personnel, as well as external subjects who perform web marketing activities or functions of webmasters, specially appointed as data processors.
In any case, the communication or dissemination of data required, in accordance with the law, by the Public Security Authority, the Judicial Authority or other public subjects for defense, state security and crime detection purposes is reserved. as well as the communication to the Judicial Authority in compliance with legal obligations, where hypotheses of crime are found.
6. Data transfer outside the EU
The management and storage of personal data will normally take place on servers located within the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to change the location of the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, providing adequate guarantees (for example adopting standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission).
7. Existence of automatic decision-making processes
With regard to the purposes indicated, automatic decision-making processes are not envisaged.
8. Data retention period
RWith regard to the purposes indicated, the personal data:
- relating to navigation on the site are kept for the duration of the session and then automatically deleted;
- provided by the user by signing the form on the website, will be stored on the site database until delivery by the controller of the annual report and subsequently kept by the owner for a period of 3 years, including data received directly on the company email, after which they are canceled.
9. Rights of the interested party
As an “interested party”, you have the rights provided for in articles from 15 to 22 of the RGPD, and in particular may:
- obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and in this case obtain access to it and, if necessary, a copy;
- to be informed of the category of personal data in question, its origin, the purposes of the processing, the retention period or the criteria used to determine this period, the existence of an automated decision-making process and significant information on the logic applied, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- obtain the updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, limitation of the processing or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and the attestation that these operations have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- receive in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic devices the personal data concerning him and transmit such data to another data controller (right to portability);
Furthermore, you have the right to:
- object, in whole or in part, at any time to the processing of personal data:
i. carried out as part of the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority over which the holder is invested or necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interests of the holder; in such cases, the holder will refrain from processing your data, unless it demonstrates the existence of legitimate cogent reasons or the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
ii. processed for direct marketing purposes, including any related profiling.
- withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to revocation.
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, Piazza Venezia n. 11 – stairway B, 00186, Rome (RM) or via pec at the address email@example.com – for more information, visit www.garanteprivacy.it.
To exercise the rights provided by the GDPR and summarized above, you must send a written request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in paper format to LA.SO.LE. EST S.P.A., Via Peraria, 12/A33050 Percoto (UD).
10. Update of the information
This information may change over time. Therefore, it is advisable to check in the Privacy section of the website https://www.lasole.it/eng/privacy.html that the version referred to is the most up-to-date.
Browsing our site, you agree to the use of the browser cookie in accordance with this Cookies Policy. Therefore we recommend taking a few minutes to read this information.
Cookies are small files sent by the visited sites to the browser used by the user during navigation, which automatically stores them and then send them back to the server each time the user returns to the same website.
In general, cookies can be of various types:
– Technical or profiling, depending on the function for which they are used
– Of the first party or third parties, depending on who installs them
– Of session or persistent, depending on the length
A) Technical Cookies can be grouped into three types:
1. Cookie navigation or session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website.
2. Analytics Cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator or anonymous third party.
Analytics Cookies are used to obtain anonymous statistics and aggregate, useful for optimizing sites and services. They are in any case information that does not identify users personally.
3. Operation Cookies which allow the user browsing in function of a number of selected criteria.
Explanation and details of Technical cookies
Our site uses third party cookies (Google Analytics) of session without storing any personal information, but anonymizes all sessions. In this regard check https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
B) Cookie Profiling
Our site does not use any cookie profiling.
To disable, remove or block cookies by browser you can use the browser settings.
For more information see the pages of “Help” of your browser.