Dietary fibre is an important element for the correct nutrition and general health of poultry.
However, it is necessary to distinguish between the two main types of fibre:
1. Soluble fibre (wheat, bran, seeds, etc.) has a harmful effect on poultry because it contains anti-nutritional factors that can hinder the ideal function of the gastrointestinal tract, limit digestion and the absorption of major nutrients such as proteins, lipids and starch.
2. On the other hand, insoluble fibre such as Fibrafeed has shown beneficial effects on the digestion of nutrients by poultry.
Fibrafeed by La.So.Le. it is made up of insoluble crude fibre with over 70% of dry matter and is completely free of mycotoxins.
It has an extremely high content of quality crude fibres for the production of poultry feed, combining nutritional and functional properties for the general well-being of the animal.
In fact, several clinical studies show that the addition of Fibrafeed in poultry feed promotes digestion and absorption of the most significant dietary nutrients, especially proteins and carbohydrates.
Fibrafeed is produced by La.So.Le. using special new-generation machinery without any type of chemical action on the fibres, which are ground and fibrillated to give the highest end product quality.
• Completely natural product without chemical additives
• Increased digestibility of proteins
• Increased digestibility coefficient of all essential amino acids
• Increased trypsin and proteolytic activity of the pancreas
• Significant improvement in feed conversion ratio and weight gain in broilers
• Increase in egg production
• Increase in egg fertility rate
Via Peraria 12/A
33050 Percoto (UD)
Tel 0432 676420
Fax 0432 676177
The data is processed only to respond to your enquiry and,
with prior consent, for marketing purposes.